Thursday 28 June 2007

Don't worry....

There's nothing better than prayer in the morning.

I'll admit that starting my day with prayer and bible study is something I'm not consistant in. I can be like the seed that lets the weeds of this world chokes me, from Jesus' seed parable. If I wake up late, then I tend to rush, making sure I please everyone, from myself to my boss(es), but not God.

However, I must overcome and discipline myself and put myself under submition, if not for my own sake, then for God and his plans.
This can be the hardest part, but the hardest disciplines are always the most important. It builds character, a character of Christ, who was disciplines and submitted himself to the will of The Father.

When you start off your day in Christ, everything feels A-OK. Granted there are so many challenges ahead, and so many things to do. But when you know you've done the right thing, to set your day on Christ, you have no worries of what life throws at you. Because in the grand scheme of things, it's all so minor.

Thank you Father for making my day based on you.
May I keep deligent and focused on your word, and then to meditate on it.
May I draw myself closer to your heart, by each day.

Thank you.

No comments: