Wednesday 27 June 2007

The Chronicles Of A Christian.

Hello to everyone who just happens to be reading this.

My name's Gideon (not my real name, unfortunately) and this blog is a dedicated journal of my walk in Christ Jesus my Lord, and the day-2-day movement of a young, "urban" Christian.

I'm not really into this whole diary-writing thing, seems to femenine for me (I know, I know) and thus never really had a journal in my lifetime. I guess this journal is more for my benefit than anything, to track my road to the end (or as far as this takes me) detailing my victories in Christ, down to my valleys in the shadow of death.

I'm a young (in my 20s), black Christian, located somewhere in London (that's all I'm giving out about me), and unlike most other Christian blogs, I plan to keep this going, for my own sake.

I started this because in the past couple of weeks, I have been chosen to become a leader at my youth church.

Accepting this role has made the light of God shine brighter than every before in my life. In doing so, the light has displayed my vast inadequacies as a human and as a Christian.

This blog is to chronicle my inadequacies, my struggles, my loves, my losts, my struggle with a day, my time of joy, and my time in the wilderness (oh how I do not look forward to those times).

I pray that this blog shall help me to express my heart, something I tend to stuggle with (just one of my inadequacies).

I'm actually looking forward to this...

No comments: